Xtera deliver submarine cable solutions that maximise optical capacity and capability from seabed to city through outstanding expertise, know-how and technology innovation that is underpinned by leading-edge research and development.
Submarine system technologies
- Hybrid Erbium-doped fibre repeaters with Raman technology
- Raman amplifiers
- Branching units for highly resilient power-switching
- Nu-wave™ terminal equipment
- Products for Open Systems, fibre-sharing and low-cost extensions to the final traffic delivery point
Submarine system solutions
- End-to-end / turnkey solutions
- Redeployed systems
Turnkey project management
- Architecture analysis and design
- Feasibility studies
- System build and commissioning
- 24-hour technical support – XteraCare™ and On-Call Premier
- Warranty support
- Software Support
Xtera’s turnkey project management expertise and industry partnership provides system operators with the confidence and expertise needed to assess, design, build and commission submarine cable solutions that deliver high performance, capacity and capability end-to-end. Our team is on hand 24 hours a day to provide technical support and expertise to cable system operators, a trusted partner worldwide.
CONTINUOUS INNOVATION THROUGH R&D
Submarine cable solution design, deployment and commissioning are at the heart of Xtera’s expertise. Our team are innovative and agile, supplying custom-built unrepeatered and repeatered systems that utilise our exclusive range of high performance optical amplifiers to deliver traffic directly inland.
Through continuous investment in research and development, Xtera have an innovative, reliable range of submarine cable technologies.